AUP Inc is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information when your register on or fill out a form on our site:
- First name and/or last name
- E-mail address
- For customers and or requestors we collect the information on forms you fill-out on our site
- Collected information uses
Any information provided by you is used to understand your needs and provide a better service. After all we the business of helping people, not selling your information. We may use your information for the following reasons:
- To send periodic e-mails and to contact you if you need help or to answer questions
- To personalize your website experience according to your interests
- To improve our programs or services based on your needs
Security of Collected information
In order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of the personal information that we gather, we have in place electronic and managerial procedures to secure and guard this information.
[Browser] cookies, useful but not the yummy type.
A [browser] cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. [browser] Cookies allows websites to respond to you as an individual.
You may choose to accept or decline [browser] cookies. Disabling cookies preferences may limit the full experience of our site.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites of interest. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites; such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Questions or Concerns